Tuesday, September 18, 2007

wedding plans and house updates

Well, i thought i would switch over to this instead of xanga.

Life for me has been crazy. I have been working on my house every weekend. This past weekend I painted the living room and dining room. Then i proceeded to decorate the two rooms. Dave was so surprised when he came home from work. He loved it. Dave then hung up pictures around the house for me the next day. He is such a great guy!!
Wedding plans are coming along nicely. Only a little more then 3 months to go. I can hardly believe it!! Dave and i went to talk to the pastor and afterwards both of us at the same time said this is so final it is really happening. It has been a dream for over a year for us and here it is almost here.
Well i better run. I have a ton to do.

4 comments:

Thistle Dew Mercantile said...

Hi Becca!

Happy new blog! It's fun to start fresh!

Kim :-)

Jordan Boesch said...

Hey! :) You'll have to post more pictures of your house sometime...the last you posted were so pretty! Good luck on all those wedding plans! They'll all come together perfectly! :)

~Jordan~

Unknown said...

Becca that's so exciting!!! i'm so happy i can come to your wedding!! :) love you!

Elisabeth said...

Hi Bec!
I am so excited for you! Yes, you must post more pictures of your house. ;-) I can't wait to see you again!

Love ya!