Thursday, February 21, 2008


Hello everyone!
I have not updated this in awhile. Well, the wedding was perfect, the honeymoon was wonderful and married life is well.......................GREAT!! We love being together all the time. It is neat to be able to serve the Lord at church and in other areas of our life together. As many of you know Dave is a volunteer fire fighter. Well, he got his wife involved and I am the official photgrapher for the group. I go an calls with them and take the pictures for training purposes and for records. I love it even though it is hard to get out of bed at 2 am in the morning. Oh well. You do what you got to do.
Dave is currently still working for the rescue squad. He is enjoying it but is looking to get a state job possible. Please pray that he might get one. I am staying at home each day cooking, cleaning and yes grocery shopping. I have not found a job at all. We are praying about it. I have sent in many applications so Lord willing I will get something. I am currently taking classes to become and EMT. This way i can volunteer as an EMT and get a possible job as one. Pray for me as it is alot of information you need to learn really fast.
Dave is still interpreting at church for the deaf. He had to interprete the one sunday by himself since the other guy was sick. He did a great job. We have three deaf coming out to church. Praise the Lord!! I know some sign lanugage but i am still learning. I play my flute for all the services with the lady who plays piano. I enjoy playing and it is easy to play hymns.
I think that is all that is going on at the moments in our lives. Do pray for me though i am still having migraines. I am going to another doctor hopefully this week. Every doctor i see says there is nothing they can do. The migraines are getting worse not better. I have been in so much pain all i do is stay in bed for several days.

Well, i have to run. I hope things are well with everyone.

No comments: